Notice Based on
the Law Governing Specific Commercial Transactions
- Seller: Prema Inc.
- CEO: Nobuo Nakagawa
- Address and other contact information: +81-75-600-2848
- Order method
Please place your order through our website or via FAX.
- Payment methods
Bank transfer / Credit card ( PayPal) / International postal money order / Alipay
Please see "Payment & Shipping Guide” for details on each payment method.
- Payment deadlines
(1) Bank transfer: Please make the payment in advance. We will ship the ordered item(s) after confirmation of payment.
(2) Credit card: You will be asked to enter credit card information when you place your order. Payment by credit card is processed based on the terms and conditions between you and PayPal.
(3) When using PayPal: You’ll be asked to enter your account information when you place your order. Payment is processed based on the terms and conditions between you and your online payment service provider.
(4) International postal money order: Please mail the money order to us before we ship the ordered item(s). Your order will be shipped after we receive the money order.
- Necessary charges
Shipping charge will be added to your order total. If you are using bank transfer, the customer is responsible for all bank charges.
(1) Shipping charges: As stated separately
We accept cancellations within 24 hours of the order being placed. Please contact us via e-mail.
- Validity of your order
Order is valid for 14 days from the date it was placed.
If you have chosen bank transfer or PayPal as payment method, and no payment is confirmed after 14 days from the date of order, the order will be canceled.
- Shipping methods
Delivery of the merchandise is outsourced to a carrier mentioned separately.
- Delivery time
Orders are shipped within three business days from the date payment is confirmed (bank or postal money order).
The timing of delivery will depend on the selected carrier's delivery schedule.
- Deadline for returns
Returning a product is possible within 7 days from the date or delivery (Only unopened items can be returned)
The freight charge for returned goods shall be borne by the customer.