To offer members secure, safe and reliable services, Prema Inc. has adopted a policy when handling members' personal information (“Personal Information”) and will strive to protect Personal Information appropriately.
Personal Information protection policy
(1) Prema Inc. observes the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan, rules on privacy in communications stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Law, and other relevant laws and regulations.
(2) Prema Inc. observes Guidelines Regarding the Protection of Personal Information in the Telecommunications Business (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications Report No. 695, August 31, 2004).
(3) Prema Inc. shall appropriately manage Personal Information.
(4) All employees of Prema Inc. shall protect every kind of Personal Information regarding its members, etc., and strive to fulfill their expectations.
(5) Prema Inc. shall take necessary and appropriate safety control measures in order to prevent the risk of unauthorized access to information, as well as the loss, falsification and leakage of information, and shall strive for improvement of such measures.
Handling of Personal Information
(1) Purpose of use Personal Information such as name, address, phone number(s) Prema Inc. obtains from members is used for the following purposes: Rendering of Prema Inc.’s services; verification of member identity; billing; customer service; notification of change, suspension or discontinuation of Prema Inc.’s services, etc.; notification of other services Prema Inc. offers; informing members of various upcoming events and campaigns.
(2) Disclosure of Personal Information Upon verification of member identity, Prema Inc. shall swiftly accommodate requests from members for disclosure or correction, etc., of Personal Information about them.
(3) Use and disclosure of Personal Information Prema Inc. obtains members' Personal Information to the extent necessary to render services, uses and discloses such information within the scope of the stated purpose of use.
(4) Disclosure to third parties Prema Inc. uses Personal Information within the scope of the stated purpose of use and manages it appropriately. Prema Inc. shall never disclose or give Personal Information to third parties without informing to whom the information belongs of the purpose of use and obtaining consent from the individual to disclosure. However, Prema Inc. may form an exception to the rule if disclosure of information is requested by public agencies such as government and/or police, or in the event Prema Inc. deems such disclosure necessary for the protection of human life, human health or property.
We use Google Analytics, Google AdWords Conversion tracker, and other Google services that place cookies on a browser across the website. These cookies help us increase the website’s effectiveness for our visitors.
We use various remarketing tools to market our sites across the web. We place a cookie on a browser, and then a 3rd party (such as Google) reads these cookies and may serve an ad on a 3rd party site. If you are concerned about 3rd party cookies served by networks, you should also visit the NETWORK ADVERTISING INITIATIVE OPT-OUT PAGE.
Inquiries concerning Personal Information
Members are asked to direct inquiries concerning their Personal Information held by Prema Inc. or Prema Inc.'s handling of such information to the address below.
[Contact information] Prema Inc. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 539 Yamabushi yama-cho, Nakagyo-ward, Kyoto-city, KYOTO 604-8156 JAPAN TEL: +81-50-5846-6680